Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Long Time No Write

It has been a long time since I have written to this blog.  I guess wedding plans have taken the cake time-wise.

Speaking of cake, we are going to have the best of all worlds.  A carrot cake layer for the ground level, German chocolate for the second floor and the third is to be lemon ma-range.  Mmmmmmm.  The other day, Brooke's aunt who is helping to make the cake brought over a sample of the chocolate cake and I died, went to heaven, and came back for more.

I must be on a cake kick because of the strawberry pie Brooke's grandmother made; I tried it today and fell in love.  I must be hungry to be talking about all of this food.

1 comment:

  1. David, sounds like you just want to settle down, chill out, and eat instead of doing the school full-time, get married thing!

    ReplyDelete