Thursday, March 8, 2012

An Informational Text On A Returns Expireince

To begin with, in order to return an item to Amazon you will need

1. To log into your Amazon account (not necessary but advisable).

2. Click on the help button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.

3. Click on the "How to Return" link.

4. Click on "Return Mailing Labels."

5. Click on the "Amazon Return Center."

6. Choose your return option from "New Returns" or "Gift Returns"

7. Fill in the information needed (your name and email)

8. Enter the item ID code that was shipped with the package.

9. What?   No ID code, contact us for help.

Dang, I was going to copy some of the dialogue I just had with Aamir about returning items from my wedding registry.  I found out some very valuable information that I would like to share.

1. Do not lose any packing information for an item because you will need the packing number to return an item.

2. Amazon does not keep a record of who buys from your registry.

3. There is a bug in the Amazon registry that deleted all records of any items bought from them for Brooke and myself.

4. The employees, though unable to help due to Amazon policy, are amiable over chat.

Anyways, I wanted to share this information in case any of you are looking to register with Amazon.  Contemplating my previous decision, I would also advise you to check the ratings of any item that you register for; I am not sure how these bamboo cutting boards are going to work out now that we cannot get rid of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment